Tuesday 15 December 2015

Linford Bottom. New Forest

Linford Bottom. New Forest. A rather damp walk in the New Forest after saying goodbye to my aunt in Ringwood. Unfortunately it turned into a bit of an epic as Phoebe ran off and got lost in the middle of the forest SE of Linford bottom. All was well in the end as I went back and forth to the place where she had ran off from and was just about to leave my jumper there for her in the failing light, while I went back to the car to make some calls when she turned up. I wasn't too worried as I know dogs run in circles coming back to the last place that they had seen you so I went between our picnic spot and the the ditch where she had set off from while Martin returned to the car just incase she found her way back there. Silly Phoebe.









No comments:

Post a Comment