Wednesday 24 February 2016

Moors valley.

A beautiful walk in the sunshine at Moors valley today. Parking at the main car park and walking through the car park towards the way out. Taking the wide path as the road bends on the fitness trail. This passes the play trail to it's left. When I get to the next junction I normally go left but today I decided to go right and follow the way out sign. After a while the wide path comes to an end. I turned left under the power lines here and then the path bent to the left again for a very pleasant walk with my dog avoiding the many cyclist that use the park on a Wednesday morning (Phoebe is rather keen on following cycles, fortunately she is less interested in them now). When you reach the next junction you will see a sign for Horton Rd Ex to the right, but I turned left here and the following junction was onto the wide tracked marked Visitors centre left and Castleman trailway right. I turned ;left here once again until I reach the junction just before the playtrail. I was meeting my grandchildren on the playtrail for coffee, biscuits and fun so we nipped up the little path opposite to rejoin at the Snake pit where there are several picnic benches. If you are not doing this, just turning right and the left bring you to the start once again.







No comments:

Post a Comment